Skip to main content

First encounter...

I will start the blog with a little story on how it started and stuffy stuff and we are here today...but not yet today so It all started a loong time ago, last friday when I first stumbled on quilling while searching on the mighty and powerful Pinterest for Christmas and Halloween  yourself decorations (Yey!). After you stumble on something you like you of course Google and Youtube it :D so thats what I did.

All the flowers and stuff made with this technique where so beautiful and did not look so hard so I got exited like a puppy and wanted to try it.

My boyfriend supported me so the journey began....

1. Went to Jumbo.. did not find only paper so everything on standby till monday
2. Went to a hobby shop. Did not had Beginner's set in quilling so got piece by piece.

I got:

a. quilling needle
b. circle patterns + triangle + squar patterns
c. tweeters
d. comb


First try where flowers. Let's just say it's harder then it looks. 



Second try will be today. Wish me luck.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quilling adventure - first candle holder and other stuff

Hello! Yes, I'm back! In this time did not do much but a short sumary.  Let's start with the good news: did a candle holder, MY FIRST ONE! YYYEEEYYY Bad pictures coming up. Side view Up view Up view - no candle Button view Did another baby card: Yesterday made some cards for my mystery project ... bad cards Yesterday started to work on a boot. I have a quilling box project started as well. Did only the buttom, I'm not sure how tall should I make it.  Inspiration link: https://ro.pinterest.com/pin/514606694902892584/ Today: mystery cards Angel from the back Christmas hat Flowers - they started as snowflakes in my mind but did not work as expected. I know to many projects at a time and not enough time, but after winter Holiday will be over everything will go back to normal. Note: no description how where they done added. If you want to know ask please but I think is straight forward......

Day1 - Drawing Challenge

Of course I am busy and of course I will start other stuff that maybe I should not, so I decided to start a old challenge that I did last year. Some of the drawings I will compare them with the old ones to se if I god better on drawing or worst. So... the challenge is here:  http://sketchbooknation.com/sketchbook-challenge/   (this is not mine - Free publicity :) ) It is fun because if you don't know hot to do the challenge you have a video that shows you step by step, or just images. Alexandra stop blabing!. .. Day one challenge was a bee: On the left you have the original and the first try last year and on the right the new and improve version  * the first challenge was draw on a smaller draw-book then this ears challenge I will not criticize me, that's your job!

Day 15&16 - Quilling adventure - You win some you lose some

Sorry I did not post yesterday but .. let's just say it was not a good day for quilling, but today was better so I will start to tell you about today's win. Both days started with a adult coloring book ( yes I am guilty, lock me up I have one of does). To be honest with you guys I'm not that fond of it, I don't find it relaxing at all, I think it's the devils making, but It has nice designs / patterns than I think can be made with quilling. So today I choose flower stuffy-thing: Before you ask, yes I killed my color book by ripping the page ( will not make the same mistake like yesterday- tell you more later). This for me is a complicated project and I know I don't want to rush so it will take me more then one night. Started working with my old paper: 0.5 width and 30 cm long ( you know the drill), after some hard work I finish a flower, .... but no rest for me and did some leaves and started another flower... It's starting to look ...