Skip to main content

Quilling adventure - Christmas theme - part 2

So today I did lots of small projects, some for the Chrismass Tree and some for the secret project. Here is a small preview:



Project 1
Started with a flower: Yes I did a flower, it's still socking. Started by gluing 2 strips of paper and use the tool do make them zig-zag.


Then roll roll roll the boat ( make coils and transform them in slugs, used to colors a dark red and a cute red)


Pin everything and glue:



Project 2
Project 2 was candles so again rolling ( all project need rolling so probably I should not say it  :) )

The candle flame is done with zigzag made paper.

Position and glue it together and then glue everything on a paper ( easy peasy - NOOT, glue was hell again but at least is pretty)




Project 3

Snowflake Christmas ornament. just made shapes and glue them. (If it's your first time be careful so the design does not get glue on the surface you are working, )




Project 4

I liked working on the ornament and did one to look like a globe, 2D globe.



Project 5

Made a globe to add on a paper ( a gift card for example)


Project 6

Rudolf the reindeer. Saw it on Pinterest and did it:


Project 7

Last but not least a gift box...not my best work but it's late and I'm tired :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quilling adventure - first candle holder and other stuff

Hello! Yes, I'm back! In this time did not do much but a short sumary.  Let's start with the good news: did a candle holder, MY FIRST ONE! YYYEEEYYY Bad pictures coming up. Side view Up view Up view - no candle Button view Did another baby card: Yesterday made some cards for my mystery project ... bad cards Yesterday started to work on a boot. I have a quilling box project started as well. Did only the buttom, I'm not sure how tall should I make it.  Inspiration link: https://ro.pinterest.com/pin/514606694902892584/ Today: mystery cards Angel from the back Christmas hat Flowers - they started as snowflakes in my mind but did not work as expected. I know to many projects at a time and not enough time, but after winter Holiday will be over everything will go back to normal. Note: no description how where they done added. If you want to know ask please but I think is straight forward......

Day1 - Drawing Challenge

Of course I am busy and of course I will start other stuff that maybe I should not, so I decided to start a old challenge that I did last year. Some of the drawings I will compare them with the old ones to se if I god better on drawing or worst. So... the challenge is here:  http://sketchbooknation.com/sketchbook-challenge/   (this is not mine - Free publicity :) ) It is fun because if you don't know hot to do the challenge you have a video that shows you step by step, or just images. Alexandra stop blabing!. .. Day one challenge was a bee: On the left you have the original and the first try last year and on the right the new and improve version  * the first challenge was draw on a smaller draw-book then this ears challenge I will not criticize me, that's your job!

Day 15&16 - Quilling adventure - You win some you lose some

Sorry I did not post yesterday but .. let's just say it was not a good day for quilling, but today was better so I will start to tell you about today's win. Both days started with a adult coloring book ( yes I am guilty, lock me up I have one of does). To be honest with you guys I'm not that fond of it, I don't find it relaxing at all, I think it's the devils making, but It has nice designs / patterns than I think can be made with quilling. So today I choose flower stuffy-thing: Before you ask, yes I killed my color book by ripping the page ( will not make the same mistake like yesterday- tell you more later). This for me is a complicated project and I know I don't want to rush so it will take me more then one night. Started working with my old paper: 0.5 width and 30 cm long ( you know the drill), after some hard work I finish a flower, .... but no rest for me and did some leaves and started another flower... It's starting to look ...