Skip to main content

Quilling adventure - Christmas theme - part 3 & something else


 Not going to start with Christmas stuff, but with take 2 for the card that goes with the frame. Looks better then the first try but not perfect. I'll take it, so no take 3!
Now back to normal. Today 3 projects and will not bore you with talky talk. Only before and after pictures:

Project 1:

Before:
After glue:

In the end:


Project 2:
Before:


After:


Project 3:
Before, random stuff:


After Christmas tree:



Not to much time to work and post, but I will try to make it you to you in the weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quilling adventure - first candle holder and other stuff

Hello! Yes, I'm back! In this time did not do much but a short sumary.  Let's start with the good news: did a candle holder, MY FIRST ONE! YYYEEEYYY Bad pictures coming up. Side view Up view Up view - no candle Button view Did another baby card: Yesterday made some cards for my mystery project ... bad cards Yesterday started to work on a boot. I have a quilling box project started as well. Did only the buttom, I'm not sure how tall should I make it.  Inspiration link: https://ro.pinterest.com/pin/514606694902892584/ Today: mystery cards Angel from the back Christmas hat Flowers - they started as snowflakes in my mind but did not work as expected. I know to many projects at a time and not enough time, but after winter Holiday will be over everything will go back to normal. Note: no description how where they done added. If you want to know ask please but I think is straight forward......

Day1 - Drawing Challenge

Of course I am busy and of course I will start other stuff that maybe I should not, so I decided to start a old challenge that I did last year. Some of the drawings I will compare them with the old ones to se if I god better on drawing or worst. So... the challenge is here:  http://sketchbooknation.com/sketchbook-challenge/   (this is not mine - Free publicity :) ) It is fun because if you don't know hot to do the challenge you have a video that shows you step by step, or just images. Alexandra stop blabing!. .. Day one challenge was a bee: On the left you have the original and the first try last year and on the right the new and improve version  * the first challenge was draw on a smaller draw-book then this ears challenge I will not criticize me, that's your job!

Day 15&16 - Quilling adventure - You win some you lose some

Sorry I did not post yesterday but .. let's just say it was not a good day for quilling, but today was better so I will start to tell you about today's win. Both days started with a adult coloring book ( yes I am guilty, lock me up I have one of does). To be honest with you guys I'm not that fond of it, I don't find it relaxing at all, I think it's the devils making, but It has nice designs / patterns than I think can be made with quilling. So today I choose flower stuffy-thing: Before you ask, yes I killed my color book by ripping the page ( will not make the same mistake like yesterday- tell you more later). This for me is a complicated project and I know I don't want to rush so it will take me more then one night. Started working with my old paper: 0.5 width and 30 cm long ( you know the drill), after some hard work I finish a flower, .... but no rest for me and did some leaves and started another flower... It's starting to look ...